At times like these financial hardship is something that is a real situation for those without adequate provision. Talk to Infinity Financial Advice to see how simple it can be to create a financial security for your loved ones.
We will discuss with you your financial objectives and provide clear solutions in a priority order to meet your budget. It’s important to ensure all areas are considered:
- Do you have sufficient cover to protect you mortgage and debts?
- What would the financial impact be on your household, Spouse & Children’s quality of life should an income be removed?
- Should it become the need that your children have to live with their Guardians, would the Guardian by able to financially support your children too?
- Are your existing policies written into Trust or would the beneficiary of those policies have to wait until probate is granted before they can receive the money from the plan?
- Do you have an up to date Will*
All of these areas are important considerations when deciding on the correct life insurance policies for your requirements. At Infinity Financial Advice your personal advisor will run through all of these areas in detail with you to ensure your have the most appropriate level of cover for your requirements and budget.
*The Will writing service promoted here is not part of the Openwork offering and is offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will writing not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.